So i’ve been nominated for the liebster award, i admit i had to read up a little on this and it sounds like fun! Thank you so much for the nomination http://thafreebird.wordpress.com/
The Liebster Award is given to bloggers by other bloggers. It is a great way to connect with new bloggers, and to welcome them to the blogosphere. Here are the rules:
1. Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you by the blogger who nominated you.
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers with less than 200 followers.
4. Go to the blogs you nominated and notify them of your nomination.
5. Give your nominees 11 questions to answer.
And onto the questions…
- Why did you start writing a blog?
I started writing my blog to share my experiences with others online, mainly about planning my wedding next year and sharing with you what i get up to each day. Sorry i don’t get up to alot lol.
- If given chance, which fantasy world would you like to live in and why? (I would love to be the part of Narnia)
If given the chance i would live in willy wonka land lol, i have a very bad sweet tooth and everything made of sweets and chocolate would be like a dream come true.
- What was your first post on your blog?
If you scroll down a little you can see, i am that new to this blogging site lol.
It was just a quick introduction 🙂
- What is your take on live in relations?
Each to their own, i am currently living with my partner before marriage.
- What is your favourite book and why?
My favourite book is Charlotte’s web, it was my favourite book as a child and i could read it over and over.
- Do you believe in love at first sight?
I don’t believe in love at first sight, i believe in lust and really liking someone, but you can’t love someone as soon as you see them, unless there a really cute puppy or kitten lol. Love is more than an attraction to the eye, it’s deeper and i think to truly love them you need to know them.
- The top 5 destinations you want to cover in life.
Now i don’t like planes, lol yes i have been on a few and the more i go on them the less i like them however there are destinations that i would love to see which mean i will have to fly again so i need to get over my fear and fulfill my wants and dreams before i get too old. They are Venice, Paris, Las vegas, Florida and Egypt.
8.Which of your childhood memory is the prettiest one, please brief.
My prettiest childhood memory would probably be when i was bridesmaid for my auntie, at least i felt special and pretty at the time.
Looking back now i am not very keen on the dress, but i must admit i do look sweet :).
9.What’s the thing you wanted most in your life?
The thing i want most in life is just to be happy and have a family i guess. Either way just to live,love and be loved that’s all i can really want.
10.Which incident has touched you most in your life?
I can’t think of any touching incidents as bad as that sounds, i am sure there have been lots but as i type i am having a mind blank. I am sure my upcoming wedding will be full of them, so maybe i shall answer this question again at a later date :).
11.What’s your relaxing mantra?
Listening to soft music with candles and a bubble bath :)Sorry my answers were only brief and not very exciting, i hope you liked this post either way.
I shall now nominate 11 other bloggers, they are:
And here are the questions i would like you to answer…
1. Why did you start blogging?
2. Have you ever met any celebrities if so who?where?
3. What attracts you to follow other bloggers?
4. If you had one wish what would you wish for? (can’t be more wishes lol)
5.What are your hobbies?
6.What do you hope to achieve in the next five years?
7. If you won an all inclusive trip for two to the place of your choice, who would you take and where would you go?
10. What is your favourite meal?
11.Who is your favourite actor/actress and why?
Thanks for reading 🙂 and don’t forget to link back to me, i look forward to reading your answers.